We heal in part through the love and support of others. Give a voice to your grief and recovery.
To add to our growing list, submit here.
books that help heal
- A Soft Place to Fall : Enee Abelman
- Caregiver Connections : Linda Burhans
- Prayers for Healing, 365 Blessings, Poems and Meditations from Around the World : Conari Press
- Healing After Loss, Daily Meditations for Working Through Grief : Martha Whoitmore Hickman
- The Holy Bible
- Reduced to Joy : Mark Nepo
- No Death No Fear, Comforting Wisdom for Life : Thich Nhat Hanh
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People : Harold S. Kushner
- On Death and Dying : Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
care providers / grief centers
Hearts for Hire.care
A caring, compassionate, quality senior companionship service for any loved one who may need some occasional assistance to maintain their independence. Each day, more people officially become senior citizens, and there are many who will need additional care to maintain their independence. Many families are opting for more of an aging in place approach, rather than turning to places like nursing homes or assisted living facilities which can leave you financially drained. Testimonials
Connecting Caregivers Radio, Linda Burhans
TUNE IN Saturdays at noon -- WTAN 1340 AM and 106.1 FM
Suncoast Hospice (Empath Health) is a not-for-profit organization committed to serving those living with chronic and terminal illnesses, nearing the end of life, or experiencing grief. Suncoast Hospice cares for patients and helps to guide their families as they provide care and make decisions. Suncoast Hospice is community based, offering comprehensive hospice and palliative care, caregiver education, individual and group counseling, spiritual support and many other programs to those it serves regardless of race, age, faith, diagnosis or financial circumstances.